In the dunya , we do many things to enhance our appearance. But what have I done to enhance my appearance in on the Day of Judgment? What can I do?
I have tried making dhikr, reading the Quran, gaining ilm, trying to be constructive.
I have done a little and can do A LOT more.
To enhance my appearance in the akhirah I can:
- Pray Tahajjud Salah
- Read the Quran daily, completing its recitation at least once a month.
- Fast on the 13th, 14th and 15th of every lunar month.
- Make dhikr every time I’m free or waiting.
- Enjoin good and forbid evil.
- Pray voluntary salah.
- Keep voluntary fast.
- Give Sadaqah.
- Help those in need.
- Visit the sick and the poor.
- Rush towards acts of Khair.
- Be kind to all those around me
- Control my tongue.
- Be patient at times of hardship and grateful at times of ease.
- Send more Durood on Rasool Allah (SAW).
- Be obedient to my parents and serve them more.
- Pray on time.
- Pray Duha.
- Make dua for it.
- Do wudu properly.
- Keep vows I make.
- Repent more often.
Alhamdulillah Allah has provided us with the ilm of how to enhance our appearances on the Day of Judgment. May Allah give is the taufeeq to implement all this. AMEEN.