بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1. Mention anyexample of signs/circumstances around you that point towards Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)’s mercy and how you can show gratitude for this. (Say Alhamdulillah for it!)
We being young girls, usually start to neglect our religion. But, when we begin to do so we are given a choice by Allah(سبحانه و تعالى) at that very moment to choose the same path or to change our direction. After the change in direction we ask Allah’s forgiveness and we seek refuge. Allah(سبحانه و تعالى) has been so merciful, that it is said that if our ‘AMEEN’ coincides with the ameen of the angels, all our minor sins are forgiven. We should be grateful for this opportunity too!
2. Identify the three categories of people mentioned in Surah al Fateha. Which of these three categories do I want to be amongst?What do I need to do to be amongst that category?
The categories mentioned are:
- The ones who went astray.
- The ones who entered Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)’s wrath.
- The ones on whom Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) bestowed His mercy.
I would like to begin with the category of people who have received Allah’s (سبحانه و تعالى) mercy. To be in this category one has to try to stop backbiting and gossiping and all the other sins that one commits. One also has to be aware of what is wrong and what has been forbidden.