Jazakillahu Khairan for your interest in our blog.
- Please submit your articles at email@example.com
- Please subject your email: Quran Reflections Submission
We encourage those who are interested in expressing what they learn from the Qur’an in writing to share their work with us and contribute to our blog. May Allah (سبحانه وتعالى) accept and bless all efforts made to propagate the message of the Qur’an. Ameen.
Please note that all submissions are subject to editing by the Qur’an Reflections editorial team. Please try to closely follow our Submission Guidelines as given below:
- Minimum submission is 250 words and should not be more than 2,500 words.
- Inspiring and truthful stories that motivate readers to act upon the teachings of the Qur’an and Sunnah are welcome.
- Any practical/real-life experience a writer wants to share with others that brought them closer to Allah (سبحانه وتعالى), especially by relating it to any verse(s) in the Qur’an, is what we are looking for.
- If you are quoting verses of the Qur’an please provide the reference. If you are quoting ahadith, please also be mindful of the authenticity and do mention the reference.
- Posts of a political or derogatory nature will not be accepted.
- Posts that condemn any organization, country, race or individual will not be accepted.
- Kindly send us a short profile of yours so that we can put it under your article. This should be just a brief introduction of a few lines about you and what motivated you towards learning the Qur’an and writing about it.