When one reflects, one draws closer to Allah (SWT). One should develop awe and love for Him,who is the Controller of this Universe. With these Reflection Questions, we develop an instinct to connect the Qur’an to the Universe and our own lives.
- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Miracle of Birds
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Reflecting on Surah Ibrahim: 18-34
- The Three Categories of People
- Reflecting on Surah Ra’ad :1-17
- What is Treachery of the Eyes?
- Ahadith: Rifq(Gentleness)
- Reflecting on Surah Nur:32-34