- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Signs in the Universe:Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
- The Three Categories of People
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Qur’anic Ayaat Related to Tafsir of Surah Al-Ahzab: 28-35
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Miracle of Birds
Author Archives: Quran Reflections
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم By Moona Ali In sha Allah, we are very soon approaching the magnificent last ten days of Ramadan. These days are more beloved to Allah (سبحانه وتعالى ) than any other days of the year, propelling … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Talk Delivered by Aneela Jameel Written by Romana Sharjeel Edited by Hiba Khan & Maha Amin Most of us are well-aware of the virtues of Ramadan, as we hear about them … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِ اللَّـهِ أَندَادًا يُحِبُّونَهُمْ كَحُبِّ اللَّـهِ ۖ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَشَدُّ حُبًّا لِّلَّـهِ ۗ وَلَوْ يَرَى الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا إِذْ يَرَوْنَ الْعَذَابَ أَنَّ الْقُوَّةَ لِلَّـهِ جَمِيعًا وَأَنَّ اللَّـهَ شَدِيدُ الْعَذَابِ “And [yet], among … Continue reading