- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- The Importance of Time Management
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
- Miracle of Birds
- Signs in the Universe - The Human Eye
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Lending a Helping Hand -- A Sunnah I Aim to Follow.
- Reflections from Surah Fatiha (Summer Camp)
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Isra:78-93
- Reflecting on Surah An-Nahl: 65-79
Category Archives: Monthly Special
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم By Moona Ali In sha Allah, we are very soon approaching the magnificent last ten days of Ramadan. These days are more beloved to Allah (سبحانه وتعالى ) than any other days of the year, propelling … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Talk Delivered by Aneela Jameel Written by Romana Sharjeel Edited by Hiba Khan & Maha Amin Most of us are well-aware of the virtues of Ramadan, as we hear about them … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم by A student of the Qur’an The koel bird is here. It balances on the electric wires in its gleaming black cloak of honour. أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَافَّاتٍ وَيَقْبِضْنَ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا الرَّحْمَنُ إِنَّهُ … Continue reading