- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Miracle of Birds
- Qur’anic Ayaat Related to Tafsir of Surah Al-Ahzab: 28-35
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- The Importance of Time Management
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Reflecting on Surah An-Nahl: 1-21
- Reflecting on Surah Kahf:100-110
- What is Treachery of the Eyes?
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
Category Archives: Monthly Special
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Link for the original article by Sadaf Farooqui Struggling to perform the five daily prayers on time? Half-consciously putting off the Fajr alarm only to roll over and promptly fall back asleep? Feeling guilty about not reciting the … Continue reading
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ Sadaf Farooqi Link of the article My daughter is now 6 years old and my son will soon be 4, اِن شَاءَ الله. Since the past 11 months, I have been homeschooling them and, contrary to how I … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Abeer Anees وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ “And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, “Indeed, I am of … Continue reading