- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- The Three Categories of People
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Miracle of Birds
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- Signs in the Universe- Al-Jamal (The Camel)
- Signs in the Universe: Water
- Traveling and its Etiquettes in Islam
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Category Archives: Monthly Special
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Link for the original article by Sadaf Farooqui Struggling to perform the five daily prayers on time? Half-consciously putting off the Fajr alarm only to roll over and promptly fall back asleep? Feeling guilty about not reciting the … Continue reading
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ Sadaf Farooqi Link of the article My daughter is now 6 years old and my son will soon be 4, اِن شَاءَ الله. Since the past 11 months, I have been homeschooling them and, contrary to how I … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Abeer Anees وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ “And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, “Indeed, I am of … Continue reading