- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Miracle of Birds
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Surah Al Baqarah:83-91
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Qur’anic Ayaat Related to Tafsir of Surah Al-Ahzab: 28-35
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- The Importance of Time Management
- Answered Questions by Students: Surah Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah 1- 29
Tag Archives: Dhikr
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم by Amena Dossal I remember my mother telling me about a retreat that was to take place from the 17th to 19th of February at the Arabian Sea Country Club, conducted by Sister Haifa Younus. I had … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sana Ahmad