- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Signs in the Universe:Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- The Three Categories of People
- Qur’anic Ayaat Related to Tafsir of Surah Al-Ahzab: 28-35
- Be Like a Ship, Not a Piece of Wood
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Takmeel Towards the Light
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
Tag Archives: gossip
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Samreen Awan إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ “When the two receivers receive, seated on the right and on the left. Man does not utter any word … Continue reading