- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Discipline and Unity: The Example of the Angels
- Qur'anic Ayahs Quoted in Tafsir of Surah Yasin: ayahs 01-12
- Signs in the Universe:Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Skin Color Is ONLY Skin Deep!
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Tag Archives: gratitude
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Khudaija.A.Nagaria My happiness knew no bounds! My heart wouldn’t stop to pound! I caught this lady and said, “I was in!” My tears couldn’t be controlled within! It was an unbelievable achievement! It left me shaking … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Orubah Khan Firstly, I would like to share how I became a student of the Qur’an. My friends and acquaintances who had already done the course, Alhamdulilah, encouraged me to study the Qur’an. Also, as I … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sana Ahmad فَلْيَنظُرِ الْإِنسَانُ إِلَى طَعَامِهِ 24 أَنَّا صَبَبْنَا الْمَاء صَبًّا 25 ثُمَّ شَقَقْنَا الْأَرْضَ شَقًّا 26 فَأَنبَتْنَا فِيهَا حَبًّا 27 وَعِنَبًا وَقَضْبًا 28 وَزَيْتُونًا وَنَخْلًا 29 وَحَدَائِقَ غُلْبًا 30 وَفَاكِهَةً وَأَبًّا31 مَّتَاعًا لَّكُمْ وَلِأَنْعَامِكُمْ 32 … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Hanadi 1. Mention anyexample of signs/circumstances around you that point towards Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)’s mercy and how you can show gratitude for this. (Say Alhamdulillah for it!) We being young girls, usually start to neglect … Continue reading