- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- The Importance of Time Management
- Miracle of Birds
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Signs in the Universe - The Human Eye
- Reflecting on Surah An-Nahl: 1-21
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Furqan :1-20
- What is Treachery of the Eyes?
- Niagara Falls- Subhan'Allah!
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Alternation of Day and Night
Tag Archives: Guidance in the Qur’an
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Orubah Khan Firstly, I would like to share how I became a student of the Qur’an. My friends and acquaintances who had already done the course, Alhamdulilah, encouraged me to study the Qur’an. Also, as I … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Safia Kemal The Qur’an, undoubtedly, is a powerful kalam (speech). To recite it, even without the meaning, is a source of strength and drawing closer to Allah (سبحانه وتعالى), but to understand the meaning while recitation, … Continue reading