- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Discipline and Unity: The Example of the Angels
- Qur'anic Ayahs Quoted in Tafsir of Surah Yasin: ayahs 01-12
- Signs in the Universe:Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Skin Color Is ONLY Skin Deep!
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Tag Archives: Hajj
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Abeer Anees وَمَنْ أَحْسَنُ قَوْلًا مِّمَّن دَعَا إِلَى اللَّهِ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَقَالَ إِنَّنِي مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ “And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, “Indeed, I am of … Continue reading
Hana Khan My brother, his wife, my lovely sister and I went for Hajj this year. From the day we made our niyyah* to the day we returned, every moment was filled with miracles, surprises and realizations. As a result, our hearts now have a yearning to learn … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Samina Rais (22:26)وَإِذْ بَوَّأْنَا لِإِبْرَاهِيمَ مَكَانَ الْبَيْتِ أَن لَّا تُشْرِكْ بِي شَيْئًا وَطَهِّرْ بَيْتِيَ لِلطَّائِفِينَ وَالْقَائِمِينَ وَالرُّكَّعِ السُّجُودِ (22:27)وَأَذِّن فِي النَّاسِ بِالْحَجِّ يَأْتُوكَ رِجَالًا وَعَلَى كُلِّ ضَامِرٍ يَأْتِينَ مِن كُلِّ فَجٍّ عَمِيقٍ “And [mention, O Muhammad], … Continue reading