- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- About Us
- How has the Quran changed me?
- Putting Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) first
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Takmeel Towards the Light
- Answered Questions by Students: Surah Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah 1- 29
- Contemplation is the Ladder to Gratitude
Tag Archives: Muslims
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم by Uzma Javed “The Moon! The Moon!” children squeal with delight, The Mu’azzin can be heard reciting the Quran from the local mosque, Women start preparing for Suhoor, A meal to be eaten before the first … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Safia Kemal لَا يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ جَمِيعًا إِلَّا فِي قُرًى مُّحَصَّنَةٍ أَوْ مِن وَرَاء جُدُرٍ بَأْسُهُمْ بَيْنَهُمْ شَدِيدٌ تَحْسَبُهُمْ جَمِيعًا وَقُلُوبُهُمْ شَتَّى ذَلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ قَوْمٌ لَّا يَعْقِلُونَ “They will not fight you all except within fortified cities or … Continue reading