- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Miracle of Birds
- Skin Color Is ONLY Skin Deep!
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Alternation of Day and Night
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Answered Questions by Students: Surah Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah 1- 29
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Isra:66-77
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
Tag Archives: Patience
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Samreen Awam Life consists of ups and downs for each individual. There are many different shades of happiness, sadness, challenges and victories. The pattern of life is anything but uniform and it’s this constant change that … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sana Ahmad فَلْيَنظُرِ الْإِنسَانُ إِلَى طَعَامِهِ 24 أَنَّا صَبَبْنَا الْمَاء صَبًّا 25 ثُمَّ شَقَقْنَا الْأَرْضَ شَقًّا 26 فَأَنبَتْنَا فِيهَا حَبًّا 27 وَعِنَبًا وَقَضْبًا 28 وَزَيْتُونًا وَنَخْلًا 29 وَحَدَائِقَ غُلْبًا 30 وَفَاكِهَةً وَأَبًّا31 مَّتَاعًا لَّكُمْ وَلِأَنْعَامِكُمْ 32 … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Hawwa Riaz Sabr (patience) indeed strengthens our hope and our staunch belief in Allah (سبحانه و تعالى). I can bring to mind an incident and remember the benefits I obtained from Allah (سبحانه و تعالى)for having patience inside my heart. I was very upset when I … Continue reading