- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- About Us
- How has the Quran changed me?
- Putting Allah (سبحانه و تعالى) first
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Takmeel Towards the Light
- Answered Questions by Students: Surah Al-Fatihah and Al-Baqarah 1- 29
- Contemplation is the Ladder to Gratitude
Tag Archives: Pillar of Islam
Hana Khan My brother, his wife, my lovely sister and I went for Hajj this year. From the day we made our niyyah* to the day we returned, every moment was filled with miracles, surprises and realizations. As a result, our hearts now have a yearning to learn … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sana Ahmad