- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Discipline and Unity: The Example of the Angels
- Qur'anic Ayahs Quoted in Tafsir of Surah Yasin: ayahs 01-12
- Signs in the Universe:Al-Ankabut (The Spider)
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Skin Color Is ONLY Skin Deep!
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Tag Archives: Ramadan Special
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Faiza Ghani يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ كُتِبَ عَلَيْكُمُ الصِّيَامُ كَمَا كُتِبَ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sundus Naeem Iftaar parties, food and extra sleep. More often than not, we think these words when we think Ramadan. Taqwa, forgiveness and good deeds;seldom do we realize that these words are what Ramadan is really all … Continue reading