- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- Miracle of Birds
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Isra:66-77
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- The Three Categories of People
- The Importance of Time Management
- About Us
Tag Archives: siblings
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Uzma Jawed قَالُوا إِنَّا كُنَّا قَبْلُ فِي أَهْلِنَا مُشْفِقِينَ They will say, “Indeed, we were previously among our people fearful [of displeasing Allah ].” [Al-Qur’an – Surat Aţ-Ţūr (The Mount):26] The word ‘Mushfiqeen’ incorporates the meaning of … Continue reading