- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Miracle of Birds
- Qur’anic Ayaat Related to Tafsir of Surah Al-Ahzab: 28-35
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Alternation of Day and Night
- The Importance of Time Management
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Reflecting on Surah An-Nahl: 1-21
- Reflecting on Surah Kahf:100-110
- What is Treachery of the Eyes?
Tag Archives: sleep
Uzma Jawed وَمِن رَّحْمَتِهِ جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَلِتَبْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِهِ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ “And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from … Continue reading
Zahra Haque لَن تَنَالُواْ الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنفِقُواْ مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَيْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ “Never will you attain the good [reward] until you spend [in the way of Allah ] from that which you love. And whatever … Continue reading