- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Alternation of Day and Night
- The Three Categories of People
- Miracle of Birds
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Treaty of Hudaybiyah - A Treaty with a Clear Purpose
- Reflections from Surah Fatiha (Summer Camp)
- Reflecting on Surah Ibrahim: 18-34
- Our Writers
Tag Archives: sleeping habits
Uzma Jawed وَمِن رَّحْمَتِهِ جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَلِتَبْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِهِ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ “And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from … Continue reading