- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Isra:66-77
- Lessons I learned from Surah Al- Baqarah
- Skin Color Is ONLY Skin Deep!
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Signs in the Universe- Al-Jamal (The Camel)
- Reflections from Surah Fatiha (Summer Camp)
- Miracle of Birds
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Isra:78-93
Tag Archives: sleeping habits
Uzma Jawed وَمِن رَّحْمَتِهِ جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَلِتَبْتَغُوا مِن فَضْلِهِ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ “And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day that you may rest therein and [by day] seek from … Continue reading