- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- Alternation of Day and Night
- The Three Categories of People
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- Miracle of Birds
- What you Sow is What you Reap
- Signs in the Universe- Al-Jamal (The Camel)
- Signs in the Universe: Water
- Traveling and its Etiquettes in Islam
- What Type of Heart Do You Have?
Tag Archives: taqwa
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Uzma Jawed يَا قَوْمَنَا أَجِيبُوا دَاعِيَ اللَّهِ وَآمِنُوا بِهِ يَغْفِرْ لَكُم مِّن ذُنُوبِكُمْ وَيُجِرْكُم مِّنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ “O our people, respond to the Messenger of Allah and believe in him; Allah will forgive for you your … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Uzma Jawed وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لِلْحَقِّ لَمَّا جَاءهُمْ هَذَا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ ‘ And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, those who disbelieve say of the truth when … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Sundus Naeem Iftaar parties, food and extra sleep. More often than not, we think these words when we think Ramadan. Taqwa, forgiveness and good deeds;seldom do we realize that these words are what Ramadan is really all … Continue reading