- Follow QR | Qur'an Reflections on WordPress.com
About Quran Reflections [QR]
Quran Reflections is a collection of thoughts and experiences of students of the Holy Quran. The blog aims to educate and inspire others to realize the beauty and significance of Allah's Book so that it may also impact the lives of many more around the world.
- The Importance of Time Management
- Signs in the Universe:An-Nahl(The Honey Bee)
- Traveling and its Etiquettes in Islam
- So which of the favors of your Lord would you deny?
- Miracle of Birds
- For Every Problem Lies a Solution
- Reflecting on Surah Al-Furqan :1-20
- Signs in the Universe-An-Naml(The Ant)
- The Concept of Fun in Islam
- Alternation of Day and Night
Tag Archives: ungrateful
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Samreen Awan إِذْ يَتَلَقَّى الْمُتَلَقِّيَانِ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَعَنِ الشِّمَالِ قَعِيدٌ مَا يَلْفِظُ مِن قَوْلٍ إِلَّا لَدَيْهِ رَقِيبٌ عَتِيدٌ “When the two receivers receive, seated on the right and on the left. Man does not utter any word … Continue reading
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم Farah Mughal وَإِنَّ رَبَّكَ لَذُو فَضْلٍ عَلَى النَّاسِ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَشْكُرُونَ “And indeed, your Lord is full of bounty for the people, but most of them do not show gratitude.” [Al-Qur’an- Surah An-Naml (The Ant): … Continue reading